Friday, December 26, 2008

A little toot

Just have to toot my own horn a little here. For those of you that I haven't wrangled down and told this to, Two of my layouts were selected by Cosmo Cricket(a scrapbooking company) to use on their website! For those of you that aren't familier with it, this is a huge honor.
I am lucky enough to have had many layouts win challenges and contests. Yes (I am boasting, it is my blog so I can do that here lol) I am proud of this. I never thought I would be good enough at the hobby I love so much to have this happen. I am so happy to be able to spend as much time scrapping as I am able to. Hopefully there will be many more toots to come as I get better and better.
Your welcome to check out my layouts here or in my gallery at www.scrapbook.com/places/scrappinraiderfan

Hope you all had an excellent Christmas!! Happy new year to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment