Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back from vacation


So my vacation was amazing. I got to spend the best two weeks of my life with my babydoll Jeff. We had an amazing time. Spent 5 of those days with my girls and alot of it with his kids as well. We went to Frontier City and all the kids got along great! Then we took the girls back to Kansas and all they could say is its so flat lol. It was sad when they had to fly back home. Then we went to Altus, OK where I got to meet his mom and dad. They are great people. I love them! Then off to Oklahoma City to spend some time with his best friend Scott and his wife Jackie. We spend the day at the Elk's pool, what a blast!! Then the last night was spent alone just us two. It was the hardest thing I have ever done was to leave that day. It still chokes me up to think about it. But with any luck he will be here in less than 90 days!!! Then we can spend our lives together!

No comments:

Post a Comment