Saturday, October 3, 2009

Rest in peace Jack

So today while I was on a trip I got a bit of sad news. My buddy and coworker Jack passed away last night in his sleep. He was 79. We were both hired on at the bus shop the same day and have worked for the last 13 years together. Everything from our daily routes to trips to firecamp. I will truelly miss him. He was complaining at the end of July while we did summer school of being dizzy alot. I suggested he go have it checked out. He did and was diagnosed with a tumor on his brain. After over a month in San Francisco he went to Medford for some rehibilitation and chemo/radiation. He finally got to come home about 2 weeks ago. All was good. But he didnt wake up this morning. At least he is in peace. My prayers to his family in this really tough time. I love you Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment