Saturday, January 3, 2009

I have a feeling...

I have a feeling this month is going to fly by. I actually hope it does for a variety of reasons. For one winter would be closer to being over, I am so tired of the cold. Guess I should think about moving to Fl or somewhere lol.
I am so very sad to say that my vacation is almost over, I have enjoyed being able to scrap as much as possible the last two weeks.
I joined a new challenge called the AGC anything goes challenge. Its alot to keep up with but I have having fun so far with the daily challenges and such. Seems to be some bickering that is going on about points and such, Hope I am not part of that. Too much drama, a few people have already left. :( Sad to see people leave. Anyways I am off to scrap. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment