Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bummed

So I am a little bummed I wasnt chosen for the design team. I wanted it really really bad. Oh well better luck next time. I did get invited to try out for another one tho, so thats exciting. It is for Karen who owns her own scrapbook store in NE. I am excited that she invited me to try out for it. She has an amazing store and sometime hope to visit there. I am glad she does offer online ordering tho. I cant wait to go browse. :) I will keep you updated if things go right :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady...just thought I would say hi...I recognized your name on Scrapbook.com from your design team name on Craftwarehouse.com...sorry about not making the design team...I have a similar post on my blog. Your work is awesome though!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you make the other one! Have a great day...Heather

    ReplyDelete